Home | Trip Pictures

Thank You For Your Support!

We were able to raise a total of
$12,485 for The Wounded Warrior Project.
It was a great ride and I thank all those who visited my blog throughout my trip.


You can still donate to this great cause by following the link below.
My Wounded Warrior Project Donation Page

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update

We are in Panhandle, Oklahoma today.
We were in Texas last night.
And tomorrow we will be in Kansas.

We are rolling eastward to Boston.
It's quite a trip..... To say the least.

5 comments:

  1. "OOOOk-lahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain......."
    Wow! Y'all's in Oklahoma, as Merle Haggard said "A place where even squares can have a ball". Chet, (& fellow cross USA cyclists) I'm amazed at your achievements, keep on rollin! "............And the land we belong to is grand!"...ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work. We are proud of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chet, I think of you often as I ride around Sussex County and hope that you are staying stronge and connected to your cause. We are so proud of you and your wonderfull spirit.
    What a great thing that you are doing. I am staying tuned into your location and progress. All behind you here!! Steve Okeson

    ReplyDelete
  4. chet,
    i hope your journey is going well, it is still on my bucket list.
    i want to take you up on your invite and join you, probably in albany, to boston.
    the tour company didn't seem too keen on the concept, so i am trying to arrange my own sag wagon.
    there are a few friends that might join me. would that be ok, or should i come alone ?
    keep pedaling strong !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chet,
    Your Ride Across America article and picture made the Crested Butte Newspaper yesterday. You never stop to surprise me. What an effort you are making for one of the most worthy causes. Glad to support you. Hopefully, more Crested Buttians will get on board. Roger Cram

    ReplyDelete