Home | Trip Pictures

Thank You For Your Support!

We were able to raise a total of
$12,485 for The Wounded Warrior Project.
It was a great ride and I thank all those who visited my blog throughout my trip.


You can still donate to this great cause by following the link below.
My Wounded Warrior Project Donation Page

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ride Updates

We traveled from Indo, California to Blythe, California a few days ago. It was a long tough day, 110 plus degrees, but we all made it across the Mojave desert.

The next day Blythe, CA to  Wickenburg, Arizona. It was better road but still hot thru the Sonora  desert. Wickenberg is an old railroad town. It was quaint, lots of chocolate milk and V8 juice. 

Along the way I had a flat tire, rear. Luckly the head mechanic, Rick, was close by and he helped. B-team of which I'm a member, about 13 of the 23 riders, is working on a pace line while riding to gain efficiency. We're gonna need to perfect this for Kansas, etc. 

Today is my day off, I'm in Sedona, Arizona with friends. Red rocks, wild pig, etc.
All in all I'm doing well. I'm trying to get some paper donations while I'm riding, things are looking great. 

Thanks for all the help,
Chet


1 comment:

  1. You go guy...an all your new bike angels...in heavenly sedona...I wish I were there With you on long an winding roads...peace and patience to all"......jersey joe H

    ReplyDelete