Home | Trip Pictures

Thank You For Your Support!

We were able to raise a total of
$12,485 for The Wounded Warrior Project.
It was a great ride and I thank all those who visited my blog throughout my trip.


You can still donate to this great cause by following the link below.
My Wounded Warrior Project Donation Page

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Niles Ohio

We are in Niles Ohio today, and on to Lake Erie tomorrow.

Everything is going well. Tomorrow will be our last rest stop in Erie, Pennsylvania.

In a few days my daughter Lindsey will join me for the last few days of the trip. She will meet me in Syracuse, NY and ride the final 500 miles to Boston.

Thank you all for reading and commenting on my blog during this trip.
Chet

1 comment:

  1. Chet, A of mine friend told me about you and what you were doing for this important cause.
    I have been checking your blog and enjoy the photos and want to congradulate you on your successful mission.
    I myself am a very dedicated goal oriented person and get why and how you are doing this.
    I just did a Mud Warrior this past weekend for St Judes Hospital. I love a challenge.
    Last bike I had was my Harley Davison which my husband and I both sold last year.
    Different stage in our lives. Bought a sports car convertible for safer more comfortable, less stressful journeys. My husband has been in the construction business his whole life so psysical exercise is not on his agenda.
    I myself am very active and love traveling so I tend to look for different opportunities.
    Never know, maybe someday I'll get the bicycle bug. Keep up the good work you're almost there.
    Make sure you celebrate your accomplishment.
    You deserve it!
    Tammy from Kuiken Brothers

    ReplyDelete